Vacation Rentals Jamaica - Contract
NOTICE: All properties represented by ProhomesJa, are individually owned and furnished to the needs of the owner. Owner's personal property must be respected. ProhomesJa represents the owner(s) of the property(s) in a client/agency relationship. The terms Guest(s) & Tenant(s) are used interchangeably and are defined as the principal party(s) renting a vacation property & those accompanying the principal party.
Please Review Terms and conditions of occupancy as these terms apply to all properties. Terms and Conditions are not subject to any modification.
- ALL RESERVATION CONFIRMATIONS CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
- Total Rental Rate (plus pet fees if applicable)
- Additional charges if any, for High chair/Crib/rentals.
1. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: Reservations require an initial 20% reservation deposit that is applied toward the entire reservation. Upon receipt of initial reservation deposit, a confirmation with payment due dates will be mailed to the principal party named on the reservation. The reservation deposit is non-refundable.
2. PAYMENT/BALANCE DUE: The remaining balance is due within 30 days prior to arrival. The reservation may be canceled without further notice if timely payment is not received by prohomesja by due date.
4. CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations must be in writing. If reservations are cancelled at least 30 days prior to check-in, all payments to PROHOMESJA, LLC are refundable, less an amount equivalent 20% of the total amount payable on the reservation. If reservations are cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in, up to 80% of the total amount payable on the reservation are refundable, proportional to the number of nights that is subsequently re-booked.
5. PETS: MOST PROPERTY OWNERS DO NOT ALLOW OR ACCEPT PETS due to owner preference or allergy concerns.
6. METHOD OF PAYMENT: All rates quoted by ProhomesJa are amounts payable by cash, money order, or credit card in U.S. funds. ProhomesJa accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards. All non-U.S. Bank Drafts are subject to collection and processing fees. To avoid excessive bank fees, we suggest obtaining drafts on U.S. banks.
7. CHECK-IN TIME (4PM): Check-ins take place at the properties after 4:00PM. Please schedule arrivals accordingly. If a guest is to arrive after 10:00PM, call for special instructions for picking up your keys. prohomesja cannot provide a late check-in if tenants have a balance due. Guests shall not proceed to the rental property, including driveways, beaches or docks prior to 3:00 p.m. Check-In. Guest(s) may be charged one additional day rental if property is occupied prior to 3 p.m. Keys are not released until 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
8. CHECK-OUT TIME (11AM): Check-Out and vacating the property on the day of departure is 11:00 a.m. Guest will be charged one additional day rental if property is not vacated by Check-Out time. All property keys must be returned. There is a $25.00 charge to principal party for lost, missing or keys not returned to prohomesja by 11:00 a.m. on day of departure. Fees for non-returned keys will be charged to guest.
9. SUBLETTING PROHIBITED: Guest acknowledges that the rental property may not be sublet. Subleasing shall immediately void any rental agreement with no refund due to guest.
10. GUEST/OCCUPANCY: Vacation properties are limited to the maximum occupancy as stated in the confirmation provided with these terms of occupancy. Overnight guests (8:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.) are limited to the maximum occupancy limits and includes all adults and children.
11. HOUSE PARTIES/LARGE GATHERINGS: House parties and large gatherings exceeding maximum occupancy are prohibited and may result in guest's immediate removal.
12. QUIET HOURS: For guest's enjoyment and the enjoyment of others, please respect quiet times between 9PM and 8AM.
13. ACCOMMODATIONS: Accommodations range from luxury homes to basic functional apartments. All properties are privately owned, individually furnished and equipped for housekeeping with basic items such as pillows, blankets, cookware, flatware and dishes. Other small appliances, chairs, grills, TV, radio, fans, etc., may or may not be provided. ProhomesJa is unable to provide additional furnishings or appliances.
14. MECHANICAL & APPLIANCE FAILURE: ProhomesJa will use its best efforts to have mechanical (water, septic, electrical and plumbing) and appliance failures corrected as soon as possible, but cannot control the scheduling of outside service contractors. NO REFUNDS will be made for appliance(s) or mechanical failures or breakdowns. ProhomesJa shall have the right to arrange, inspect and make repairs during rental period. Tenant will be charged for unnecessary maintenance and service calls or repairs caused by abuse beyond normal wear and tear. NO refunds will be made for the malfunction of appliances or other equipment.
15. CONSTRUCTION: We cannot predict when or where new construction will begin. ProhomesJa has no control in these situations, and cannot move or offer refunds on confirmed reservations if construction occurs near the property being occupied for rental purposes.
16. PROPERTY RESERVED: Each rental property is privately owned and reflects the owner's personal taste. Each property is represented by ProhomesJa as realistically as possible with regard to space, physical size and comparison.
17. COMMUNITY RULES/REGULATIONS: Some individual communities and associations have rules and regulations that become part of the guests Terms and Conditions of Occupancy. Community rules that apply are provided to tenant at check-in or may be requested prior to occupancy.
18. UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES: If the rental property becomes unavailable or uninhabitable, ProhomesJa reserves the right to move a guest to a comparable location accommodating the same number of persons and within the same price range. ProhomesJa cannot guarantee availability or comparability of other properties. Owner and ProhomesJa are not liable for any acts of nature or major mechanical failure that would prohibit or limit the use of a property.
19. ERRORS & OMISSIONS: ProhomesJa has taken great effort to ensure the information in our brochure, website and all of our printed material are accurate. We cannot be held responsible for errors, omissions, or change in prices. All rental properties are privately owned and their furnishings vary depending upon the owners' taste. ProhomesJa cannot guarantee the presence of particular listed furnishings because they may change from time to time depending on the owner's taste.
20. LIABILITY: Guest(s) hereby agree(s) to hold and save harmless ProhomesJa, their employees, and the property owner from damages or injuries to personal property by reason of any cause whatsoever, either in or about the occupied property or elsewhere.
21. AGENCY DISCLOSURE: ProhomesJa represents the property owner(s).
22. GUEST RESPONSIBILITY: The guest whose name appears on the confirmation is responsible for all terms and conditions set forth in this document for them, their guests or others they may have visiting or staying at the vacation rental property during their term of occupancy.
23. VIOLATION OF TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY: When Guest(s) violate(s) any of the terms of occupancy, property rules, community rules or regulations, the guest(s) may be asked to vacate the property by ProhomesJA and NO refund will be due to guest(s).
GUEST AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS OF OCCUPANCY UPON TENDER OF ANY PAYMENT. ProhomesJa AGREES TO MAKE PROPERTY AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO THIS DOCUMENT AND RENTAL CONFIRMATION SUPPLIED TO GUEST.